There are a few options available to give to Holy Family Parish, including Interac e-Transfer, Pllenty (replaces Give Point), or pre-authorized automatic withdrawal.
*Please note, during the current public health emergency (COVID-19), the kiosks within the narthex are unavailable, as the church is closed to the public until the provincial Stay-at-Home and restrictions are lifted.
We have replaced our digital/online giving platform, Give Point, with a new, secure online donation service from Pllenty.
- go to: https://dol-holyfamily.pllenty.com
- use your mobile device’s camera through a QR code (*see below)
- by phoning the parish office: 519-472-0057
We have chosen to switch to this giving platform for the following reasons:
- It is sponsored by the Diocese of London
- It is much more cost-effective and -efficient for the parish
- It uses the most secure and up-to-date technology
- It is streamlined so that donations are automatically recorded in our database, offering greater ease and accuracy
- All donations will be included in your annual tax receipt mailed out by the parish
- You may direct your donation to any fund of your choice and you may choose to set up for recurring donations with any frequency.
To donate by Interac e-Transfer, simply set up the email address ‘email@example.com’ as a recipient, choose the amount you wish to give, and press send! No password is required.
If you wish to make your Sunday offertory contributions through automatic bank withdrawals (pre-authorized debit), please complete this form and email it and a copy of a void cheque from your bank account to Anne Sanderson, our Bookkeeper, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have a cheque, please ask your bank to provide the appropriate Form indicating your account number, bank number, and branch number.
Tim Firth, Business Manager
Phone/email: 519-472-0057 ext.224 / email@example.com