How To Apply
Position Summary: Weekend custodial person for Holy Family parish, London, Ontario effective immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the cleaning of the church on Saturday’s, Sunday’s, and special liturgical celebrations according to the church calendar. Schedule and scope of cleaning to be agreed upon with the Mission Support Team Lead and supported by the Building and Property Coordinator.
- Responsible for setting up and taking down events that occur on the weekend as applicable.
- Responsible, seasonally, for sidewalk and entrance way snow clearing and salting of entrances and sidewalks.
- Other duties as required and as agreed to with the Mission Support Team Lead.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience in using cleaning equipment and chemicals. WHMIS certified.
- Some experience in general maintenance and asset.
- Willing to work flexible hours when needed.
- Health and physical condition consistent with manual labour.
- Organized, attentive to detail, motivated, resourceful.
Hours: Saturday: 4:00pm to 7:00pm – Sunday: 7:30am to 3:30pm
For further information, please contact: Tim Firth , [email protected] or 519-472-0057 ext 224